Julie & John

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Carolyn's Graduation...with Oprah!

So the whole family headed to North Carolina to celebrate Carolyn's graduation from Duke. John and I were able to go out a few days early and spend some time with Carolyn, Lanny, and Carolyn's belly...I mean Baby Cate. It was SO exciting to see my sister pregnant! She looks adorable!
It was fun to get to spend time with Brian and Rosie too, especially since we won't get to see them as often once we move.

Here are some other pics from the fun weekend. Congratulations Carolyn!!

I love this picture! I didn't even notice the sunset until after I took the picture.




Yep, that's Oprah. Her Godson (Gail's son) was graduating that day so she spoke. Unfortunately she wasn't that good but the student elected speaker was much better.


Congratulations Carolina!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment