Julie & John

Sunday, October 9, 2011

12 weeks

Another milestone...we told work. I thankfully have a really supportive class who was completely willing to make the schedule changes necessary. I will get 6 weeks maternity leave and will graduate on time (as long as everything goes ok). John unfortunately will only get 1 week paternity. But he should only have a few weeks left of residency when I come back from maternity. Here is Maybe's latest picture. We had our first prenatal visit on Friday and our OB scanned me afterwards. This was John's first time to see the baby and he was so excited to see it bounce and move...it has arms and legs! (I know it isn't an IT, but really what else do you call it at this point!)


We celebrated Jon and Stephanie Seccombe's wedding last night. They were both so happy! Steph looked absolutely beautiful! We can't wait to deck night soon!



1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with little Maybe already (who is a girl, by the way. Just sayin').
    Don't be a tease with this blogging stuff, you've really got to keep it up! I love seeing each sonogram!
    Thank you for calling to let me know. I really did tear up. Just a little.

    ReplyDelete