Julie & John

Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Day...

Happy Thanksgiving!

So I have to tell you all what a great husband I have. I had to work this Thanksgiving (booo) so I told John that he was in charge of Thanksgiving dinner. He kept telling me that he was going to get Imo's pizza, which is the absolute worst pizza in all of St. Louis. I thought maybe he would surprise me and get a dinner from one of the nice grocery stores but I never thought he would cook an entire meal. So I was absolutely surprised to come home to a table set with our china and crystal and a house smelling of turkey! John had texted with my mom and gotten the recipes to all my favorite Thanksgiving foods including turkey, dressing (my grandfather's recipe), green beans (the best!), mashed potatoes, and more. I couldn't believe it!




Thanks John for making a crappy work day a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Well done John! I can't believe I'm seeing another post this month, and an updated format....does this mean we'll be "seeing" more of Julie?! Love you!

    ReplyDelete