Julie & John

Sunday, February 26, 2012

32 weeks

Well we all knew it would happen...I let the blog go. Life has been busy working and trying to squeeze in all my calls before maternity leave. I am excited that I have a week of vacation starting next weekend and am going home for my baby shower! Carolyn, Lanny, Cate, Brian, and Rosie are all coming home too so it will be great to see everyone.

I'm still fascinated by the growing belly and seeing and feeling the baby move. I'm not sure I will ever get use to it all. I'm measuring well and the craziness of L&D seems to have helped me keep my weight under control. I can't believe in just 2 months our baby will be here!

Hopefully the nursery will be ready by then but at this time there is nothing in there! Any free decorators out there wanting to come fill it in I'm willing!

We keep meaning to take a belly picture but once again haven't gotten around to it. Maybe soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment